Sunday, September 20, 2009

A long break

Its have been a long time I didnt update anything into this blog. not because nothing to say but sometimes things a not mean to say.

Well its raya after all. Not to be hypocrite, I not a raya fanatic people; raya or not raya..... have less means in my life, as long i finish my duty as a follower. I feel sad for Jenny to be left by her flight and sorrow to Leo that we left alone at home; there are not Muslim but however in my life dictionary no matter who your friend are, if you was their truly friends; we must treasure them.

A first raya was annoying and good thing to me. annoying when people came and act like they know you for a long time; the good thing is that I had visit my long passed grandmother.

Well I have to leave for now, till we meet again.... tata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...