Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lucky me not...


Why?
My handphone submerge in the swamp water!
Many FYP work to be done
Assignment!
Money...

Well, I think I have to survey on new phone and also just try to send the phone for repair. However... losing my phone shall slowing my information,,,, and assignment also. How I want to contact my friend!

But anyway.... never mind, this problem will gone someday... I hope there will be better luck after all this incidents... Must endure it.

Too lazy to update blog since, nothing interesting happen this time.... sry Jenny, I can't keep with your pace!

2 comments:

  1. memang pun! mcm mane la ko boleh buang hp dlm air?xde keje lain ke?lain kali brli hp power mcm aku punye.kene flush dalam toilet pun konfirm masih hidup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny setakat air toilet tak cukup masin ler air masin gerenti hancurrrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...