Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Down n Up like global warming n global cooling

Firstly, my plan for post-graduate study (MSc Programme) is likely to became true.....

The lecture say well Im more happy to supervise u if u can maintain your CGPA 3.++,,,,, so, I think I can, and then apply for master fellowship RM 1,300 a month wahaha,,,,

Anyway its not the money that I chase, but the knowledge,,, I not a book worm, more to computer worm (not virus ler) but at least I have a dream that shall be reality,,,,

What worrying me now is that,,, my treatment always contaminate but never mind cause I have discover the technical error and I shall get the result (FYP getting fast),,,, well as you know at most critical moment that we need to submit work struggle with borrowed life and time,, this would be the likely moment for problem to arrise... Oh GOD save me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...