Saturday, December 11, 2010

Watch your mouth BITCH!

Today I really2 angry, let me be straight. my fat cousin (girl) back stab me… calling me black even-tough you are also black, won’t admit me as her cousin (like I want to admit you fat ass), plus her mom also kind of the same. What I do? NOTHING!. Whay they so noisy with me? They don’t give me money, comfort me, or what ever,,, Did I talk behind them? NO. Why I not really care about them?, because I do not really close to them… just in the name of uncle, auntie and nephew. Every one of the family feel angry with them, also my other nephew.

Her ambition to be a doctor, listen to me, that fat body of you won’t let you became a doctor! Now I pray you will not achieve anything. I never pay attention to you before this, but now I am. And I wishing for the worst! your current CGPA 3.00? and you currently in matrix program. Sincerely, you wont make it. You think because you a nephew, you can ask around people for their money, you know that your financial isn’t that strong and yet you treat people that support you like your Swiss Bank. You better watch out, they are losing their patient on you!

All the past 4 years I have be really2 patient with you family rude behavior. Now it payback time. I wont regret and you shall fall. Next time we meet, I’m not your cousin but your worst enemy. Btw, your rude behavior has make you to get lot enemy, you wouldn't get nowhere. Oh, your mom very2 concern about your fallen gred (I hope it keep falling), I can see from her eyes that looking at us (that have pass our degree and pursuing our master), she know you wouldn't became what you hope.

Let your dream parish, I will the one that lough at the end, and it always the same ending I see on people like you.

Cry BITCH!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...