Saturday, August 20, 2011

Reflection?

http://all-one-line.deviantart.com/art/Reflection-Wallpaper-2-124526152

I meet someone.......... just happen....... which share some obvious similarity between 2 individual personality and characteristic

It feel weird.... gaming...... way of thinking......... perspectives............ how we arrange our life........ most of them........ its scary but its true.....

I got lot of friends........ and most of them got one of my characteristic........ such I got similar hobby like him or her.... like n dislike....

Have you ever wonder?

I feel like meeting my twin...... scary but happy...... which make me feel some sort of either complexion and completion... but not perfection...........

I shall remember this person..... because August make me realize how small this world is.....  and how many possibility that we cant predict........ you new friend might be ur cousin friend friend and at the same time your former classmate industrial friend......... world always spinning around as my life also.... but mine got the opposite rotation LOL

I wish all blogger and whoever soul there........ a better life and knowledge..... because human are nothing without knowledge.......... and knowledge belong only to people that search it, at the same time... knowledge only got one master (God, himself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...