Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I never hope for them to aged..... but some aged for good

Cute, handsome, young, God focus on this special creation, n bla bla bla.... I always asking myself, why some people that look very very handsome/pretty (in the time we meet) turn to be..... other creature? Like we dunno... really2 dunno..... mcm Laila (kawan Jenny) pernah kata.... ada org letak ubat gmuk dalam air dia.. yg menyebabkan dia jadi gmuk............ I dunno how aging make people seem very differ... 
Here the story... I got a friends that I think very2 handsome in past 6 years... and after 6 years not meeting him... all the facial structure change.. like changing into other people that I never know ... (I not recognize him at all, like monster)... and some that very so so... became so masculine,,,, (never go for gym)... it make me think... how can this happen...? I even think.... will I became positive or negative.. in this growth process?   If you have ever watch the Curiuos Case of Benjamin Button (if I spell it Correct)... we would like it to be just like that... so youth full in the late age... waaa like dream come true.


But my auntie always said.. if you always happy,,, never done anything wrong that lead to feel uneasy or guilt. You will be younger than your age. So the conclusion, problems are unworthy to be worried negatively, but need to be solve with open-minded and positive thinking. DON'T LET YOU AGED BEFORE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...