Monday, October 18, 2010

My current state...

After graduating from UMT... I had doing so well in managing my house..... (I dun work!)... wake-up on 9 a.m. tidy the house, feed the cat and cook for lunch... doing laundry.. but I cant wait to meet December. Usually I hate December, cause its the time when the school end, friends have to go separately, and your bank account all seem to be disabled.. but now I waiting the December in curious, further my study at UPM or UKM... btw I doing the coursework only, (my auntie said just to make sure you grade in correct date), I dun get what she mean, in my mind..... whateverrr.
Its damn boring at home, almost drain my sanity. I think I already insane since updating this blog also not in the top priority... as said by Kak Mai "dah lama tak update blog". At home I speak less and move less, there were days I almost not going anywhere, and some I just sit still in front of the lappy starring the screen, just to see if something new pop in the FB notification!
 Gosh I forgot to say something,,,
I still finding my true self, are you? not to be confused... building your self (which I mean) or being build into a person that the society or your friends, parent prefer. Many people aren't happy with their self since they just a model that suit the society or fit into it nicely but not in their soul, like a soulless puppet. When you try to be other, something that fit your self, there were always obstacles... this just a nature... those who fit shall survive. We can't run from being people that not our self... because we need to fit to survive. Those who excel in this,,, I call adapter, with the ability to adapt all state of environmental changes... that why we see people that can fit into all kind of society or bunch of people that something vary between each.... can you find one around you? Then you should learn and adapt like them.
Life is short, and yet it long... to those who understand. Endure it... and always remember, we always have choice....

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...