Monday, January 17, 2011

Just, a crap

I at UKM now, as a master student.. guest what? They treat me better than while i doing my degree at the other university... I dunno... but ppl here so kind and very informative.. but that not what i gonna to crap about,,,

Last week, I read a technique on "How to bend a spoon", not like I am free or what... I am bz n yet I am bored... so I grab a thin spoon n began to focus... guest what  the spoon kinda to feel soft (I think its my only imagination), but its not bending,, but if it bend, its should be less significant to see hahahaa...

 Today, I just got back to hostel. and guest what.. I forgot my keys... so, call my mom n ask her to post in... haiz.. this is very lousy of me, I never forget to bring the key while doing the degree... but at master lvl haiz... this is the "sign"....

I develop a new stupid hobby at UKM... movie.... every week gonna watch movie... thanks to Zul that fetch me up,,, haiz... but I think that I less supporting the "cetak rompak" now hahaha

I'm thinking of getting the glamorous contact lenses (just for fun stuff),..... I just wanna try it.. btw my friends is planning to go for a trip to Redang this May... but I dunno... either I wanna join or not... RM 264 3 days 2 night... hmm hmmm


ps: done with the craps... starting to do my assignment now.. (pray for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...