Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Friends

Several things I usually describe my friends;

They are special,
They are sometimes annoying,
They are freak,
They are informative,
They like a breeze, come and go energetically,
They like a present, you dunno what the surprise,
They like a bee, always making noise, noise that u gonna miss when its silent,
They just like a star that making the darkest night seem fun,
They got the most sincere smile u have ever see,
They are cleaver in their own way,
They know me most, even from myself,
They never break my heart,
They teach me many things,
They are people I call brothers and sisters, ignoring their race, religion and status,
They are people that miss me, and I miss them too,
They are people that make a piece of my life seem very valuable,
They are supportive,

I dun like people to badmouth them... they are my FRIENDS not your... My best best best friends, and I love you guys

P/S: Sry the post quite colorful lol

2 comments:

  1. aku suka la entry ni! aku kawan yang mana satu ar? heheee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh..... pilih mana-mana yg ko suka2 hahahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...