Sunday, April 10, 2011

Exam.... what is exam?

I think book look very good

but when see the exam time table.... gyaaaaa




Dear People, or bloggers,

April  would be my exam month... pls pray for my sake.... T_T....

I would do my best and I also pray that all my friends... only best friends.... and maybe a little for those I called friends... or maybe just them all.... that u will do fine in the incoming exam...

I dragged into what so called study group... but I think it's working....

No matter what your strategy are... (for those that take exam too)... do your best...

Dun do for your friends, family, pet? and whoever... Do for the sake of your self... because in that way you actually helping them all....

P/S: study hard and smart... but not that hard haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...