Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I feel uneasy with this new improvement!

image201104270001
see the two rubber bands? that to bring my upper teeth back ward, so that it align nicely btw the wire that look like Sun Wukong head band….. LOL. if u notice… on the upper teeth, below the straight wire that common to the bracer wearer, there are wires that tighten up like double helix to make sure my front upper teeth move in a set… (mcm org beratur tu gerak seragam jer)… this “accessories” like increasing my damage hahhaa…. calculate like this, rubber = +10 defense'; wire 50 attack and extra wire = 20 attack penetration… gosh I surely win… hahahahahaha…. it u ask me “does it painful?”… the feeling like hold your teeth with your finger and push it back or front… + chew some metallic item lol, k da,, got notes to read @_@

2 comments:

  1. wohhhhoooooo~~~~
    pernah gak terfikir nk buat. but, takut.
    coz most people said its hurt!

    haihhhhhh~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually depend on people... u got tons of reseptor (pain i mean)... then u in hell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...