Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear LOL from SEA

It seem u manage to block "us" again....

I know there are GARENA server. But I rather stop playing LOL than transferring there.. I play this game since the BETA n indeed I enjoy playing with player from this server which I found to be productive... I did try the SEA server, and it gives me heart ache...

The server very lag which I found funny because NA server much faster than SE... (made me wonder,,, I'm either in NA or SEA) and I dun like changing my community

LOL make sure GARENA did carry your name nicely... which I think they didn't do nice job...

Btw thanks for the game.... it was fun.... n to the players... yeah... u guys really giv me a new lvl of online gaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...