Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mixed days


Lata Tembakah Gap area

Me and Lun Lun (I have a big nostril for better breathing n Jenny very jealous with it)


Hahaha Jenny photo contast



Broadband sim baru ganti, cost me additional RM5 for next bill!

My greatest apologize since the previous blog should be post yesterday but some how my broadband sim damage with whatever reason. The important thing is now its ok... I have finish my proposal gladly, even though I have to print it 3 times! since all the page were senget!!!!!!!!!! How frustrating...
Oh Jenny hahahaha you think I didn't have any backup plan? here your picture gagaaggagagaaa..... This morning gone to Tuntung Breeding place or conservation,,, tah I don't know... but nvm meet this morning everyone!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...