Monday, August 3, 2009

Silents

Its have been a while I didn't update anything... but now I think its ok...
I have been busy with my FYP (Final Year Project) not busy doing it, but busy to understand every inch of it... I'm not that 'biology' but I like to try something new... fall is not an option for me.. but I think I would be fine since I have lots of friend at my back. I actually want to go home since my mother miss me so much,,, but well the problem is my mother have to go for family kenduri arwah... the surprisingly ''when I say: never mind mom, may be next time; my mom say: sorry, I'm sorry...''
In my family the word resemble 'apologize' was rare.... well its something I can't describe by word.
Let me tell you something; I was very disappointed with my friend,,, can't they learn to respect others people belonging,,,, hoping for better from others but you didn't give them anything. I always remember 'you want something, you must give something'. And once my friend comes I can feel they don't like it very much, I do tolerate with their friend. Why can't they tolerate with mine. I don't like this imbalance.
Now, I just keep silent; I don't want to take any action just concentrating on my FYP, since I do it with a great students and Lecturer.
Maybe some of you think silent was too odd for me but true is this was one of my separate personalities 'The Silents'.

Too much hatred, Too much thinking.... I'm devouring my own self...

2 comments:

  1. great students?mesti ko cakap pasal aku kan??alalala...so sweet!cium sikit..mmuah!hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...