Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yesterday tale

Today we was on the way to get back to campus after 3 days 2 night suffering in the remote areas of Lata Belatan,,,, uhh such many thing I dislike than I like... Why such feeling well because its not my standard after all.
anyway I manage to through this problems with such wanderful friends.. such lovely. At Lata Belatan, doing all the sampling was very not me, colllect this that but ok I manage. I have something in my head, well when two courses (Biology and Biodiversity) was put into one activities, I can see the competition, buit of course we are more brighter! Why its our job... thing that we just repeated,,, the knowledge was there.
Well below is something I listed for what I dislike most:
1. the room small (crazy laaa! Lata Tembakah is better)
2. the toilet (its stuck! the artificial submarine lunched by unknown species wont go through)
3. the food (I pay RM75! you think I what? a goat)
4. the place (bored)
5. the people (not fun at all)

but anyway there still some of human being part that feel pity for bio student since there never experience the field work, even GAP defination also wrong; some have trouble in making quadrate. well they should ask if dont know....
well from the brighter site, this field also was some message to bio that our work also have its own dificulties and interest beyond their level. What I try to say, we are equalvalence but in different perspectives.

going home with lots of stuff to finish was still a nightmare... I still need to submit the proposal.

oh forgot I have other thing to write but nvm next blog after Tuntung Trip... title (silent heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...