Thursday, August 20, 2009

Silent Heart


To feel what love is, is something rare for me,
To know the person shade was only thing I can,
To grab the scent was far from my ability,
To wait the person wish for me was a suffering,
To know my time gone, was a hurt,
To feel to be love, was everyone wish,
But to feel the love from the person........ will never be....
My self perish in mist...

I have a feeling to someone, but I don't feel I can be match with this person, therefore, I let the feeling gone, closing the heart was a cheat. But I did seal the feeling in a box within the arcade of my heart.

Given up this fast was must; as it will protect me from cutting my self deeper.

Reading this part for some of you, that has known this soul quite a well was something indeed impossible from me. But this is the feeling and memory I want to share a bit,,, as the secret of truth shall sleep beneath my arcade forever.

As time pass by I hope my time to be loved and to give love,,, shall cross.
This selfish wish of mine, comes from a empty soul,,,
For even a small of dust,,, or a tick of time; I just want to feel those feeling.....

And then my soul shall rest in peace as I known there something to be remember, even though my self shall not be remember.

Burning Candle was too noble to suit me, perhaps shade was better; as shade always behind and never being look at, as the shade it self can only grasp the figure it admire and never the reality.

Till the time comes, the silent heart wait...

6 comments:

  1. errr siapakah gadis itu wahai akmal? aku kenal ke? i wonder..hohoho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboi2..jiwang giler! sape tu???

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku akan pura2 tak nampak comment Jenny... lalala

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaa..bagi tau la.aku janji akan cakap dengan semua orang nanti..hahhaa..eh,budak kos kt ke?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...