Monday, July 12, 2010

Konvo dilemma

Im thinking what should I wear for my convo?

should I wear all red for konvo... or black...... naked is not an option.... should its be plain or boxes n poke dot is not in the list..

how about shoe,,, high heel is never... leather perhaps? my hair! straight yup definitely but what style? GaGa cover album? they will chase me away... and the queen will collapse...

ah I dunno just wanna be perfectly perfect for the day,, family and also my friend.... wanna they look me in my perfect shape or at least ok lerrr for the day that I rather say as the last day I being with them.... sob sob (sedih skit2, anak sulung kena tabah)

I also thinking what others shall wear... baju sama? haha I will definitely notice that! Uh Jenny wear what? hmm curious curious,,,, zatil? tak heran apa dia pakai but wanna know what she gonna add into it (accessories) zila maybe more make-up.... acab? n Sam... I hope they look cute.... I also hope Kak Alyn,, and all da master student such kak fae n da geng would come..... wanna see them badly.... Leo Leo Leo hmm mana budak tu... Jenna, Ummu and who ever they are miss them... distant friend? yeah I wanna see them too.... as I know non-of my schoolmates or roommates die fast all long lived... god bless U guys...... uh lastly nat the bio marine...... uhh wanna see that smile again! Uh I such annoying person hohoho... but that what make me me .... till the day (counting counting) XOXO

3 comments:

  1. wahhh~~ sure you have lots of people you wanna see during konvo..hehe.
    getting excited? great!
    cz it'll be lots of fun! hope so~~

    Btw, be a gorgeous guy that day!
    dress well, spray perfume, brush ur teeth, wash ur face, or u can even put a gloss if you want to~~~ hehe...
    c u that day....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha izza i wonder what colour of ur lip stick

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku pakai baju kurung je arr macam biasa. nak tengok aku pakai kebaya jangan la harap. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...