Sunday, July 11, 2010

RM 7, 000.00 in my mouth

I have being gone to my untie house at UK Perdana which a famous area with celebrity... p/s: their house not very pretty or big.... (I wonder where did they spent their money)

however, the main point,,, I had done bracer to rearrange back my teeth (hard to chew or speak fluently)........ now cant speak extremely fast and eat slowly,,, such a good manner I have.

The cost to make this bracer is very expensive for me but nvm, most of my friend got shock when I share this unrelated news with them... some of them though I was joking... (guys I never joke, I though U guys took it seriously!)

Let me give U some hint of my current look.... I got a line of wire at upper and lower teeth.... with the Upper front teeth were sealed with orange rubber,,, while the the rest are green,,, lower teeth were all blue..... (look like clown)

Dentist aka Untie (Dr.): which colour u want? we have blue, white, red orange etc

Me: I prefer orange: uh ok orange...

Dr.: Uh all orange colour finish.... no more u want other colour? oh u cant speak.... sry then I decide green (pandai2 jer makcik aku ni)

Dr.: alamak hijau pun habis.... gigi bawah ni biru lah...... ok siap...

Me: I feel like having all colourful stuff on my teeth....

3 comments:

  1. "i went to my auntie's house" la.
    then "braces" not "bracer"
    sorry jadi cikgu grammar pulak -___-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha zatil tq very much tak sia2 ko jadi cikgu....... aku tak aware pun cara nak sebut ngan betul actually i dunno have to spell that stuff........ anyway thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've become a grammar police. (tapi selalu diri sendiri pun salah grammar duhh) haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...