Friday, July 9, 2010

Pura2 blogging.....

There was a tiny monster (aka nephew) beside me that try to lure me to left my lappy for him to play due to abundance of games in this lappy, but hahaha U won't get it! so what I do was just typing and typing till he get bored (unfortunately not)... for the past 20 minutes he keep talking about the game he have, what games u have, how difficult the mission uhhhh..... shu shu go away I wanna surfing haiz...

Right now I really in big problem... is there any exorcism ritual to chase away this kid haiz...... I am really paranoid with active children...

2 comments:

  1. ko jangan ternganga or gelak2 depan aku nnt. konfirm aku menyampah

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku tak faham apa ko ckp jenny tq

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...