Friday, July 9, 2010

A Letter to Jenny

Dear Jenny,

Have you break-up? Gosh I dunno since when did U really gone single (nampak sgt terbaca block edisi wanita ko)... being single sometimes not very good (referring to myself) well u might have ultimate freedom over ur action and no one can say what u can or cant.... but there is times when no one around to rely... or share something more personal other than ur family or best friends... its lonely in my case I always worried that no one thinking of me but its doesn't matter I don't take much times to recover from it.

U know something I also did the same stuff as msg unfortunate friend to disturb them just because we are bored or lonely... my common victim is badri... I dunno why I pick him but I know how long I talk he will patiently listen (I'm not gay) he is my best friend that I know (including U too) this make me think of "what a best friend for?"...

anyway Jenny, life is a life after all... but I dun want to be lonely forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...