Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I felt betrayed

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/stabbings/cv_stabbing_1006/

I just notice, something about me, and people taking my word lightly. It just like you are insignificant to them. I always think about them, wanna them success. But in the end, word just a word. What your feeling when you ask some one to be in a group for an event, and after 12 hours, you ask for full name, this you got "sry Akmal, I with my friend group, I dunno anything about this and my friends just tell me"... WTF? you taking my word lightly isn't it. So now I'm going to play by your rule. I'm sharing NOTHING.

The other thing is when you said "ok, I'm going to be there after I go here and there"... whatever, I wait. Did you know, I wait you about 6 hours! Not even a short damn SMS? What you think I am? I trust your word, every one of it.... and now, I'm taking back that trust.

Do not take people lightly, you don't know what hope they put on every word you said. I trust this people too much, I think. Maybe this is the time to end.

I call Badri just now, well I need someone to talk about. This really frustrating and irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...