Saturday, March 12, 2011

I just love my friend too much! pity people without friends

Firstly, no pictures. because, they not being uploaded yet.... hahahaha

Today a blast, totally a blast. All my misery gone. Meeting close friends, people that know you, accepting you. The feeling is undeniable. They are so supportive and open-minded.

Today, I bring some new "jewels" for my friends to know, they are my new friends at UKM. to be specific (Farhan and Fait). Well, they kinda very shy (unspeakable) hahahaha. I have a principle, my friends are my friends friend. WHY? I love to share good things with my friends because sharing is the way I show my respect and how important them (my friends) to me. But I dunno how long can we be friends because not all friends actually share the same mean (desire) as you and still I have high expectation on them. I just love my friends Nadea and Kucai (I dunno the real name, but whatever), such a sweet couple, an example of a good maintenance and balance between friends and BF-GF relationship (wish them happily ever after). Zatil, yes Zatil, a girl with some potent resonance with unlimited possibility. I'm glad I keep her close, and David Chang too, can't imagine how a word from Zatil can actually calm me (a breeze to my headache). Syikin... haiz, always lost today, but I'm glad I tag you with GPS stuff ahhahahahaa... (kinda crazy like me, but never mean as me haha)... Pcah, luckily meet her! such a long time. While, Badri, my bank of secrets, not even a word of secret pass through that LIPS, a person that never be forgotten, never. Well, that just some people, they are lot of people actually, and I didn't need to mention all of them. To those that have a though to snatch them from me... haha you can try, yes you can, but be remember, I accept them as my friends not because they accept me as my friends, I'm a loyal type person, I gain them (my friends) as a friends because I trust them, I allow my self to be used by them as they allow they being used by me. I willing to make sacrifice for them, something that some people just will to do for people that they call honey and darling (ewwww). Because they worth it. I'm nothing without them. To Syma, sis you develop my potential, I will remember you always.

In this world, its not my interest to compete with anybody. It just my feeling to do my best and share that feeling with people close to you. I'm a laser type person, with my word and writing sharp as blade. I feel sorry if people bleed too much because you not my BFF obviously, that a prove you never know me and never accept me as I am.

Today also, I watched the Merong Mahawangsa movie: well I dunno how to describe it literally, but a review is a review.... hmm hmmm.... k let me put it this way, awesome with all that boom and bang in the plot... (I dunno how to describe the movie, its like you lough + cry + shock at the same time!)... I and Badri personally disturbing other people with our laughter, <"mengintai di bawah tudung saji>.. gosh if you know what it mean... haha... 


I want to grade as master student happily, with my friends on my back, I dun care best student award which I never dream about. I just want to take a scroll of master and a ton of happy memories...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...