Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SHE worthless

a woman is a woman, never a man, never be a man, even she tried to be a man,

This a story regarding a woman that tried to be a man. Bisexual and homosexual, neither I care. For me its always as "Accept me as I am and you shall be accepted" + "Dun disturb me, and you won't be disturbed".

Its common that she can change the personalities in a period, but still the fragile heart remain. And that why, you can lie who you are, but you can't lie who you actually are.

I no longer like you, that a fact. For me you are a narrow-minded person, when obsession conquering logic. Narrow-mind is my enemy, because there are no space for people like me inside, when you always true and others are wrong. I know that not your principle, because its your blind loyalty. The eyes that worth nothing.

People are build with ego, no one can deny that. But the most stupid ego is to close your mind from learning and knowing - The point where you collapse.

I wont blame you, because that you, you are insignificant and yet you are my friend. Time will teach you, and you will learn, as you said "learning by experience is matter than learning in orthodoxy method".

As I write this, my feeling for you dissipate, I feel sad as I though all this time you are an open-minded person with all you have gone through, and now I realize it just an empty shell. You can be what you want to be or what you believe, as neither of that will affect me because I know you go no where.

You are You and Me is Me - obsession killing your sense

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...