Thursday, March 17, 2011

I never forgive, I never forget, by I do accept,

I'm sorry for everything happen. Part of those mistake from your side as well mine. I do not like to say "because human always made mistake", it just sound very childish. I'm sorry if I being very sensitive and at the same time insensitive to your feeling. But that is me.. Miss communication and long kept hatred worsen it all.

For now, let the past by pass. Acting as it never happen, gonna help a lot.
I never forgive and never forget, but if you and I, let it just pass by. And the memory blurred... consider it forgiven.

Do not worry about others perspective. They are my friends and also your friends. You might got place to cry on, but mine is them. The haze will clear, because my feeling and them work as one, because when I accept, they also would.

This should be a good lesson for both side. Taking people for granted never rewarding us.

I'm here to make friends. Being remembered and remembering, the feeling just much more worthy than a paper of the degree I got. Paper only show, but it never comfort you in time of difficulties.

Giving second chance never in my options. But for the sake of a new beginning, perhaps its worth something to try.

We hurt, we bleed, we feel. Never treat people as you think they might recover fast. Because there are always scar that remembering everything. People won't be same, that made us special, and that made us fragile, but when those colour of life combined, they actually works as one.

Boys.. girls... that just gender. Feeling and emotion just the same stuff. Either its hard as steel, calm as water, elastic as plastic or fragile as glass.You choose, what you wanna be... mine is glass.

The past is a past, but the scars remain - let time heals them. So it would be forgotten.

There are much to do, with less time to think - let us choose the better way and hope it the correct way.

My feeling still hurts but its getting well. Good luck to you and to me. This might be how god want us to learn, but somehow in a bitter way - and I hope we taste the bitterness as part of life.

-Sun do shine, Moon do glow-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...