Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finally !

Waaa its easy but I looping around!
nak faham semua ciri-ciri kat blogger punya setting and add-on mmg cukup memening kan aku but anyway its fun......
well i don't like to keep thing blank... that why i put all my effort into it.. sry cause my langgue mix between malay and english huhuhuu, luckly i don't use my etnic langguage...(java or bengkhulu) gigigii...
for ppl that not understand certain langguage you can ask me.... I will give u the translation.
I want to show a picture that i treasure so much because i think its pretty and everyone inside it was with their pure heart, how i know that was a secret....

See.... I LIKE IT (picture).. that male student was my friend and he was a Chinese! hahahhaa.... using only my laptop web cam... but the result and the feeling inside the pic has a deep meaning to me.. ah, everyone have their own stuff, thing that they love most! so, remember don't take other ppl things without their permision cause u don't know how valuable that stuff to them..... I always hope the best for my friend, yes indeed sometime I was irreasonable to my friends, but that because that how I show that I care them so much since I do not have many friend. I hope their friendship strong, eventhough that was their memory, I always wish just to get a bit of it; so that it shall be a memory that I will always remember....

Huhuhu enough with this selfish feeling..... hmm, I have many work to do but I delayed it.
Lazy lorrrr....

Actually something wandering in my head, can we wrote anything we like here???? I think I miss use blogger and turn it to be like my diary! LOL.... I am miss use it hahahhahahha aku x sangka aku mudah terbawa-bawa bicara ini dgn jauh! Anyway I want to thank Zachiru coz helping set-up many things here! hey teach me how to put da chat add on ! [ Its me! look!>>>>>>>>>>

Hehheeh i manage grrrrrrrrrrrr....

Hohoho im so talented sometimesss
don't get jealous.... going for Solat Subuh!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. welcome!;D
    gambar tu ambik bila?x ingat pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.
    p/s: "that male student was my friend and he WAS a Chinese" supposedly "IS a chinese". tan hidup lagi la.hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...