Monday, July 20, 2009

pokya part 3 (the seleb and the malaysia)
















How should i tell u....
ok the right is me and the seleb (Zul), while on the right is the malaysia (acab)..

Zul was Acab friend, come to our life Pokya House as a DOTA rival, and that how what happen..
Well the only thing that comes and resonance all ppl in my house is DOTA, Lough and yell together... and I hate sam, he has become very good rival.. to me. but its ok.

Today was a very sleepy day, because Badri became vampire or night stalker... he can sleep for 12 hours that was very shocking and a record breaking..... and I want to clear thing he sleep at 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

well.. today was zatil mother birthday, I just want to say.... you have a very good daugther even sometimes she annoying... I wonder where does that comes from... I hope some one can tell me how to link anything I wrote to other blog??

And for who that know Acab he has a super weapon, ask him if u desire to know. However u will loss.....

3 comments:

  1. DOTA = DUNIA ORANG TAKDE AWEK!!
    kalau nak link, highlight perkataan yg ko nak buat link.then click create link. cari kat icon2 yg ade tulisan ape smua tu. icon yg bentuk planet tu la create link

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you have a very good daughter even sometimes she's annoying" -well, thank u for the very honest compliment. that came from myself i guess..;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...