Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hate n Love ?



I can't say much about what hate or love is....cause I don't know the definition for both... some might think I differ from others.. but what can I say.. I just a friend type n not a love type.. sincerely I treasure my friend very much,, I'm very choosy in picking friends..not because there are not good or what so ever,,, but as I know most of my friend are not very normal.. for me they not because there have there own altitude and behavior that make them they.. I accept it even though its bitter and eyesore.

Here some of the name that some of you might recognize and what make them special for me and if your name not listed; that mean I didn't have enough time to wrote:

Kamil: very simple minded person, however a friend in joy ( I need one)

Badri: ohwww this very different, but I trust him the most; where all the secret I share. He is a good person if you know him better; very complex mind, hard to understand n never talk bad. I hope he know that I want to graduate together with him.

Acab: interesting very dirty thinking but I can depend on him.

Syafiq: kuat merajuk kalah aku! but very tolerate. Became dangerous when he like to keep all the hatred and sadness alone. (every people have problem and sadness; if you can observe it to their heart you can became an excellent friend type person)

Amir: I know he has many secret but I won't interfere with it. because all the matter are not interesting for me to know.

Leo: At the first time we talk, he like to throw out every sentence in his mind... very annoying. but now he change completely with better understanding. I like him becoz of he concern to others. Something most ppl lack today.

Shamin: I hate him and I like him. a very complex person to understand and that make me stick to know him.... a person that I know will survive without other at his back.

Sam: I can't talk much I dunno him to the core, but my advice to those lover since he was a very lovely person to girls; if you love somebody very much plz open your mind together with your heart so that you know that you are not fooling your self with uncertain matter.

Tan: he like my brother, I like him even though he not very dependent, I like him the way he is. Such a sweet person.

Low: a big brother, I hope he will found his dearest ppl. Such a romantic person. I know...

Jenny: A very nice person, from the first I meet her, she was very beautiful.... I hope she can diet a little. I like to see her smile... a very nice and fun person.. like to work with her...

Jihan: I dunno her much, but she always being good to me and I think that enough to call her a friend of mine.

Zatil: My first girl friend, not this ''GIRL FRIEND''. I can talk much with her,,, very simple minded and easily predicted. She has a nice heart and much hatred to informal behavior and life style... (understand your.... and he shall understand you; this what a friend of mine told me and I give it to you)

Zila: what I know a friend of Jenny.....

So many people I want to talk about.... but I afraid I can't.

I accept them that accept me. for me my friends was a part of my self, even they not need me, I do need them a lot. However life must move on, and next year after graduation we shall follow our own path.

Every time I gone to my classes, I just wish to see my friend smile back to me and that just enough. Because we must not hate someone that have became part of our self.. Myself.

4 comments:

  1. "much hatred to informal behavior and life style"- err..what is that suppose to mean?

    "understand your.... and he shall understand you"- who is that ....??huerrmm~

    ReplyDelete
  2. syikin mane?? gf sendiri ko tanak komen

    ReplyDelete
  3. zatil huhuuhhuuuuu secret

    jenny aku akan pura2 tak nampak ko post bende ni

    dadadadadada

    ReplyDelete
  4. dalam banyak2 blog aku bace, aku paling suka aa blog ko ni. sebab ko puji aku cantik +_+ dan kecik ati balik sebab ko suruh aku diet o_O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...