Sunday, July 19, 2009

pokya part 2

At my back was child name Leo, a very annoying at first but blend with us at last. saved by her girlfriend, and be close to us......
Leo now staying at our house, with his own room, just give him some privacy since he not use to be so opened in term of private thing... (p/s: we better never try to know)

today was a very dizzy thing, get up at 6.00 a.m. then sleep and wake at again at 8.20 a.m. Kamil said no class,,,, actually have.
gone with Amir like craze to kuliah and in front of the door..... we stop and thinking should we open it? I take a walk and change my mind about having lecture this morning and surprisingly! Amir follow also hahahahahahhaha.....

What we do next, was easily preparing to meet our supervisor....

HEHEHHEH sometimes I also can't understand what I'm doing.....

My sub-conscious mind has awaken..

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...